Did We Mention We Were The Only “Best In Class” Drivers? And We Got 2!
Well, might as well add a few more after the Golf Magazine Club Test gave glowing reviews of all three drivers and named two as “best in class” for 2014.
Let’s put a little context behind that accomplishment – two of our drivers were named “best in class”, and they were THE ONLY TWO that Golf Magazine handed out in the entire issue! The final scoreboard: Callaway Drivers – 2, Everyone Else – 0. That works!
Big Bertha and X2 Hot were named “best in class”, and the panel said that Big Bertha Alpha was “a winner in every way – looks great, feels great, and just pounds the ball.”
Here are a few other quotes to give you an idea of what the panelists said:
On Big Bertha
– “The top driver tested in its class.”
– “Excels in all performance categories.”
On Big Bertha Alpha
– “It’s long, period.”
– “Testers are impressed at how the carbon ‘Gravity Core’ rod is used to alter flight and spin.”
On X2 Hot
– “X2 Hot is the top ranked driver in its class.”
– “An impressive performer across all categories that excels in playability and feel.”
We’re hearing a lot of similar praise from customers, our Tour Staff, Sales Reps, at Demo Days, and in golf stores across the country! Which is nice. The X2 Hot Driver is available now, and the Big Bertha and Big Bertha Alpha Drivers are at stores on 2/14.
Thanks to Golf Magazine, and congratulations to our R&D Team and everyone on #TeamCallaway.
Fore more info on our drivers, please visit our Callaway Drivers page.