Tracking Technologies We Use
We or vendors we have hired use several common tracking tools. These may include browser cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. These technologies are used for the following reasons:
- To track visitors to our websites.
- To recognize past visitors and customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our website.
- To serve you with advertising content in which we think you will be interested. As part of this customization, we may observe your behaviors on this website or on other websites. We may also get information about your browsing history from our trusted business partners.
- So we can better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests.
Controlling Our Use of Tracking Technologies
About Our Ads on Other Websites
We may work with online advertising companies to provide you with our advertisements on other websites that you visit. These ads may be based on information you submit on our website or third party sites. It may also be based on your activities or behaviors on our websites or on third party sites. We may use gathered information to serve you with advertisements on our websites or on third party websites.
We work with third parties to help us with the online tracking and to serve our ads on third party websites. All such parties participate in the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. This program allows consumers to opt-out of having their online behavior tracked for advertising purposes. If you want to opt out, click here.