AN OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE BACK
Time and again, Callaway Golf employee volunteers show that when we lend a helping hand, we all become winners. Our employee volunteers donate their time, skill and energy to help change the lives of others in ways big and small. They paint porches and patch roofs for the elderly. They clean up lagoons, donate canned goods and fill the bellies and hearts of those who are hungry. Our employees participate in the Callaway Golf Community Giving Program, known as CG², through projects that strengthen and enrich our community in the following areas:
- Social Needs—confronting the emotional welfare of the members of our society and improving their interactions among each other.
- Physical Needs—easing the physical burdens of the disabled and elderly members of our society, as well as providing recreational outlets for our youth.
- Environmental Need—promoting a clean, healthful environment.
- Educational Needs—encouraging learning and development of knowledge and skill among all members of our community.
The Callaway Golf Community Giving Program conducts volunteer projects for San Diego County nonprofit organizations only; projects must fit within one of the above areas.
To apply for volunteer support, please send a written request with the following:
- Name of organization (must be located in San Diego county).
- Organization contact name, phone number and address.
- Organization website address (if applicable).
- Organization mission statement.
- Volunteer Project Specifics: date, time, location, description, minimum age requirement, special requirements.
Callaway Golf Company
Employee Community Giving
2180 Rutherford Road
Carlsbad, CA 92008
or email email@example.com